Re: Who's the new guy? (long)

To: Thomas J Noto <tnoto@itmassociates.com>
Subject: Re: Who's the new guy? (long)
From: C David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 15:19:44 -0500
Hi Tom, I am David Lynes, and I to am a MG-oholic.  You will be too once
you have put some time into that 71'B.  Welcome to the list.

About the carbs... interested in selling the old set of SU's? I would
like to change to dual and get rid of the Weber DGV on my '78 the DPO
had converted.

Can't help you on the body shop though.  I was lucky enough to find an
old body man locally here who was willing to make a few bucks cash in
his spare time to work on my LBCs. Good luck finding a good place.

David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
78 MGB
73 Midget