To: mgs
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:31:00 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 14:36:33 -0600
     From: "Robert Hill" <oldcars@vallnet.com>
     Subject: Re: '66 B won't roll & towing a 80 MGB

Someone please remind me how to unsubscribe  to this list!  I have been on
here two weeks and have so far seen some of the most obnoxious responses to
people's ask for help that I have ever seen. The gentleman asking about
towing his MGB may not have known you guys beat the subject to death but boy
you all let him know quickly - and in a not too kind way.

Man, I had hoped to make my first NAMGB meet this year - think I will pass -
can't stand the heat if I accidentally bring up something someone has
already talked about.

Been in the hobby for most of my life - thought the 57 Chevy bunch was
bad!!!