Re: The Weather...

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The Weather...
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 07:04:34 EST
In a message dated 1/5/99 10:22:51 AM EST, eric@erickson.on.net writes:

<< What a strange world we live in... you guys are worried about ice in
 your diffs and scratching windscreeens when scraping off ice while I
 nervously watch the temperature guage climbing when I get stuck at the
 lights. >>

Oh, yea. I'm driving mine everyday despite the cold. Top up.

Here in the Dallas area we only got down to the upper teens. Although it's
starting to warm up today. Right now at about 6:00 AM, it's 39 degrees F. It's
supposed to get up to 63 F today, but the cold comes back for the weekend with
temperatures in the 20's.

That's what I like about Dallas. It does get a bit cold, but it doesn't last.
Wait until summer, though...

R. Johnson - Dallas