Color Electrical Schematics of my GT

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Color Electrical Schematics of my GT
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 19:28:11 -0500
In trying to document some of the connection points of the fancy
wiring I've added to OB I have come up with (after many variations)
what amounts to colored schematics of the 1973 MGBGT.
YMMV

QUESTION:
I have various coloring schemes I could post and want to know
which format would be most useful:
1 whole schematic is light gray with one each of the primary
color circuits, colored and bolded in the primary color of that circuit.
2) same as 1. above, but two or more colors at a time on a page
3) all colors on one page
(note: 1 - 3 would be straight jpg files you could download but they are
   3500x1780x24 color images )
What size really becomes too small to see everything easily?
(we'll have to see about that. ??)

I could and would prefer to use a pana-vision display on my web site
so you could look at small sections and zoom in to blow up the image
via the WEB