RE: Anybody in New Hampshire area Please

To: ENRIQUE CLAURE <spaninc@mail.entelnet.bo>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Anybody in New Hampshire area Please
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:54:02 +0100
I don't live in New Hampshire anymore but, I grew up there .  There was a
person in southern Maine (very close to Portsmouth NH) by the name of  Peter
Vansickle who had a MG repair shop.  Can't vouch for his work, as I never
took my MGB there.  I wish I could remember more to help you.  (no, he and I
are not related, and the usual disclaimers apply)

John S. van Syckel
Chief, FSTE/IPCOT Division
1st Personnel Command