Re: MGF importation

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGF importation
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 18:16:51 -0600
Just to add fuel to the fire...check out the new Honda S2000 (Feb 99 issue
of Motor Trend) that will be here in the States in a year or so...for about
$30K as well. aaarrghh...
Also, remembern that BMW is making the Z3 in South Carolina, which gives
them a much higher profit margin, I bet. Why can't someone do a simple
roadster for like...$17K or so? Because they don't WANT to, that's why.
Dan
73 B