Gas Station P*ss off...correction!

To: mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Gas Station P*ss off...correction!
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 03:31:33 GMT
Got curious and checked my owner's manual...it states fuel capacity for my
daily (and only, for now) driver as being 13.2 US gallons. Which is odd,
since from empty it never seems to take more than the 9 gallons I
stated...I guess that means I've never been as close to running out as I
thought. (I thought only domestic cars had gas gauges that gave you an
extra 50 miles or so below empty...)

But the point of the story is the same. Still must have had room for no
more than 8 or 9, and got 15. But stand corrected on the capacity.

Nevin