RE: Resistance is futile...

To: "'Andrew Errington'" <ame@synaptics.com>,
Subject: RE: Resistance is futile...
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@UU.NET>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:14:50 -0500
Andy,

Anything between .020 and .025 should be fine. I would go with the resistor
plugs if you have a radio in the car. The plug number will tell you if it's
a resistor or not. Most plug numbers will have an "R" in the number if it's
a resistor(I haven't found any that don't thus far...that's not to say that
they don't exist.)

Just my .02

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget