Re: Bushings & Sway Bar (too long)

To: eric@erickson.on.net, owner-mgs@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bushings & Sway Bar (too long)
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:39:25 EST
In a message dated 1/11/1999 7:07:25 AM, eric@erickson.on.net wrote:

<<So, oh trusted list people.  I have skinny 165 tyres on now... I was
going to go 175's but believe that I can (on the current wire wheels) go
185.  For daily street driving (and one "Long Drive" planned) what is
your advice on my new tyres?  What do you think about "low profile"
tyres?

I run 186/65 Dunlop D40A2 tires on TR6 Wheels on my MGA.  It frequently goes
on trips of 300 miles or more.  The ride is good, and it also goes where I
point it.  Further, the diameter is such that the speedometer should read
accurately.  I am very satisfied with the setup.

Bob Shaw
Lincoln, NE