RE: Pressing in V8 A-Arm Bushings

To: larryhoy@cwix.com, Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>,
Subject: RE: Pressing in V8 A-Arm Bushings
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:48:16 +0100
Hi Larry,

I meant for the lubrication on the shaft.
For pressing the bushing into the arm I used a kind of protective slippery
stuff we call "vasaline". The advantage is, that it is absolutely not
aggressive and it also is rust preventing. We apply the same to the battery
cable connectors to prevent corrosion development.

Cheers,

Hans
MGBGT '71 still in the carpet mood