RE: Fuel Pump Orientation 77MGB ("Dodd, Kelvin")

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Pump Orientation 77MGB ("Dodd, Kelvin")
From: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:59:06 -0400
Bill Eastman wrote:

>On fuel pump orientation.  As long as the fuel is delivered, I would think
>that what the pump does under there is its own business.

My 73 GT has a SU AUF 204 fuel pump.  Stamped on top of the pump it says
INLET at one connector and OUTLET at the other.  The inlet and outlet
connectors point away from each other.  Also stamped on the top it says
POINT INLET UP or something to that effect.

BTW does anyone else have an AUF 204 fuel pump on their car?  Is this the
original pump or is it a replacement?

Mark Jones
73 MGB GT