Re: List address

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@cwix.com>, "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>,
Subject: Re: List address
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:35:52 +1100
autox.team.net and cs.triumph.edu have always been equally valid:
autox.team.net is just an alias for cs.triumph.edu, so nothing has changed
except that the "From" field is not using the alias.

Mark recently (in the past week) said that he was installing a new mailer
and that any problems would be temporary. I expect that the From field will
revert when the installation is completed...

Mike