Re: Vintage Connection

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage Connection
From: Carol <classycar@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:42:46 -0600
I originally sent this reply to John, but maybe some other list members may
be interested in the contact information I found...

Carol

==========================

John...

I used one of my trusty "snoop" tools on the web and was able to locate it
for you. I always go to www.555-1212.com

                  Vintage Connection
                  405-525-3313
                  100 Ne 50th St
                  Oklahoma City, OK

Hope this is what you're looking for. I didn't locate an e-mail address,
but I didn't spend a lot of time looking, either.

Another good site is www.four11.com  (Forget this one! Yahoo apparently
bought it out and it doesn't have much flexibility anymore... :-(

Carol