Re: acronyms-MOWOG-Reply

To: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: acronyms-MOWOG-Reply
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:25:10 +0930
On Thursday, 14 January 1999 Phil of Mk ! Midget Fame asked
Subject: RE: acronyms-MOWOG

>Phil Vanner
>Mk1 Midget
>(weren't the Oxford Group a religious society?)

Phil,
        that was the H Q building 'Front' shown by the society to the masses
I believe.
On entering a phone booth one was dropped to the Planning level, where
specially trained operatives, planned those 'special features' to included
into LBC's, like y'know.

*Ok guys we gotta plan how to fit the fuel tank into an MGB today, sooooo
what say we make every bolt locate into a captive nut, except this one that
is real hard to get at, right at the back here. !!!!!!   =8^O

Scotty,
Adelaide Australia. { on topic as always }