Defogging Glass (was Re: Lord Lucas strikes again)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Defogging Glass (was Re: Lord Lucas strikes again)
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 01:32:21 +0509
Bob Howard wrote:

> Best product I have found for reducing fog is ordinary dishwashing
> liquid. Put a drop on a finger-sized spot of moist dishcloth, then
> spread it around the glass. Let it dry, then buff off the haze.    It
> takes a lot of buffing to get the haze removed.

So, who will admit to trying the method that divers use to stop their
face masks fogging up?  SPIT!  Does it work?  Do we want it to work?

Maybe we can ask those who are snowed in (and those without engines in
their cars at the moment) who can only sit behind the wheel making
engine noises with their mouths.

This weekend should be beautiful topdown driving conditions here... if I
remember my cap and 30+ blockout cream :-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII