Re: Pennzoil Motorsports Show

To: ctp@gbn.org, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Pennzoil Motorsports Show
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:08:52 EST
In a message dated 1/13/99 8:15:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, ctp@gbn.org
writes:

<< >I found the company who do coatings for exhausts...Hey could I do
 >something like that
 >with my Sprite?

 Ahhhhh...had the show I went to only had such things it would have been
 great!  The one I went to was overwhelmingly oval track and drag racing and
 big block chevy parts and such.*
 Not many service providers.

 CTP

 * - Now when I decide to put a blown 454 into my Sprite, I'll know where to
 go ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The show starts tomorrow.  I'll post next week and let you know if it was
worthwhile, and you should have made the trip.  Esp. you Daniel!

There was a thread a while ago about LBCs being "babe magnets."  There should
be some models at this show, but my Midget isn't on the road yet.  I'll take
the pictures of it with me to the bikini contest on Saturday.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (DSP)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS)

BTW, I have a rebuilt Ford 302 V8 engine for sale.  I think you can fit it in
a Sprite.