A Good Joke

To: Diaz Robert <rdiaz@ltcm.com>, MGList <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: A Good Joke
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:38:33 -0500
Helping out the President

 A Marine colonel on his way home from work at the Pentagon
 came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself, "Wow,
 this traffic seems worse than usual. Nothing's even moving."
 He notices a police officer walking back and forth between
 the lines of cars so he rolls down his window and asks,
 "Excuse me, Officer, what's the hold up?"

 The Officer replies, "The President is just so depressed
 about the impeachment thing he stopped his motorcade in the
 middle of the Beltway and he's threatening to douse himself
 in gasoline and set himself on fire. He says his family hates
 him and he doesn't have the $33.5 million he owes his
 lawyers. I'm walking round taking up a collection for him".

 "Oh really?  How much have you collected so far?"

 "So far only about a hundred gallons but I've got a lot of
 folks still siphoning."