Re: : Re: Use of Uni-Syn (was carb. kit)

To: mgs-digest list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: : Re: Use of Uni-Syn (was carb. kit)
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 11:20:51 -0800
Isn't the Uni-Syn adjustable.  On mine, the center part threads in and
out in order to fine tune the tool which is, in effect, a simple venturi
device.  By adjusting it so the opening around the center part is
smallest, the velocity of the air going through the Uni-Syn will be sped
up so that it will raise the float.  Too close and the float will go to
the very top of the tube.  Too wide and it won't move at all.

Eric