RE: MGA restoration books

To: Lec089@aol.com
Subject: RE: MGA restoration books
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 08:23:16 -0800
Harry:

        I took a look at all of them, as I need all the help I can get to
get my basket cases together.  For bolting the car together the "MGA
Restoration Guide" by Malcolm Green gives the best view of what you are up
against.  "The Original MGA" by Clausager shows what the car is supposed to
look like when done.  Excellent pictures of the underdash wiring, chassis
and underhood layout.  The "Factory Workshop Manual" reprint is required to
get all the specs and rebuilding info.  These three are the ones that will
get you through.  There is no one book that will do it.  Do not skimp,
information is priceless.

Kelvin.