Re: Well Done Ben

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Well Done Ben
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:15:22 EST
<Michael Graziano writes:

< I can agree with you here.  I'm 24 and definitely feel a little out of place
at meets, etc.  I think part of the reason is that _most_ people around my age
1. think MG's (and other LBC's) are really expensive; 2) cost a fortune to
repair; and 3) are impossible to get parts for.  Scares them away.

< I base this on the fact that these are the first three questions my friends,
colleagues, and relatives ask me when they see my car.

Michael,

Speaking as an OF of 48, I'm glad to have you younger guys around to keep the
LBCs on the road.  Your observations of the uninformed are right on the money.
We can have fun at a reasonable price, and they can look on us with envy.

Keep asking questions, so we can show off.  Nothing gives us more
gratification, except a nice, top down, spring drive in an LBC!

Allen Hefner (0.46?  Did my slide rule do that correctly?)
'77 Midget (DSP)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS)