Re: stammer at speed - done it all!

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: stammer at speed - done it all!
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 16:36:03 -0500
thanks Paul but I'm already using and AAA needle
perhaps the richest needle that will work in a biased needle carb
(I already have and use the SU needle program)

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blase Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm