Sunny Day

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunny Day
From: grhacker@wfl.fha.dot.gov (Gary R Hacker)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:34:45 -0800
I wanted to share with all of you the fact that I had my first truly "
fun run" in my 75 MGB yesterday afternoon.  After days of rain and cold,
the sun came out for a short time and I was able to make a couple of
laps (about 16 miles) to check out how my car would perform after I
rebuilt the front end and did the rear tube shock conversion.  Amazing
!!!!  It tracked like a slot car and I couldn't have been more pleased.
I still haven't been able to pass DEQ yet, but I haven't been able to
try some of the tips I received from the list.  The garage is just to
cold!  Can't wait for warmer weather to get here though.  Now that I
know the potential  of the car to handle properly, I am more inspired.
The info on the list is fantastic and one of these days I hope I will be
able to make some intelligent contributions.

Bob Hacker
Vancouver, Washington
1975 MGB  ("Red")