OT: Questions of Originality

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: Questions of Originality
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:28:13 -0600
In re the recent comments on originality v. modifications (the snobbish,
holier-than-thou attitudes exhibited by adherents of either sect), I keep
a card in my billfold that I made while in the military.

The front is entitled:

        Individuals Whose Opinions Matter
        (See Reverse For More Information):

The back reads:

        Those Who Believe Their Name Was
        Inadvertently Omitted Are Cordially
        Invited To Bite My Ass.

Naturally, the whole thing is blank other than the above (and laminated
to prevent a presentee from pencil-whipping it....).

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com