Re: FW: General gloom

To: "Andrew Errington" <ame@synaptics.com>
Subject: Re: FW: General gloom
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:40:47 -0800 (PST)
At 09:12 PM 1/17/99 -0800, you wrote:

>To sum up: good running after replacing plugs, drying out wires and cap and
>adjusting timing, but bad luck with the radiator leak.  Oh well.

Andy,

I've had excellent luck with having a leaky rad repaired.  Just a few weeks
ago I had the heater core and rad boiled out, pressure tested and repainted
for the princely sum of $80 CDN ( that's about $60 US). The shop only had
the parts for two days.  If the leak is in the rad top tank it's easy and
inexpensive to repair.  Check out your local radiator shops and save
yourself some cash.

Cheers, eh!
Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT, NEMGT - #11849