Replacing Oil Cooler Hoses

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacing Oil Cooler Hoses
From: "Andrew Errington" <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 17:36:07 -0800
Aaargh!

How are you supposed to disconnect the oil cooler hose from the rear of the
block (next to the oil pressure take off, the rear drain cock, the
distributor, the heater valve and the starter)?

I unscrewed the nut on the hose and the union piece started to unscrew as
well, so I need to get two spanners on there right?  So, any clues on the
best way to make space back there?  I will try taking off the distributor,
but will that make enough space?

If anyone knows the correct spanner size for the nut and the union I'd like
to know.  Right now I am using shifting spanners (adjustable wrench) which
are a bit big.

Andy
--
'69 B