$350 MGB sortof parts car

Subject: $350 MGB sortof parts car
From: Tyson Sherman <mts3@ra.msstate.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:13:16 -0600
Hello list.  I'm open to opinions about this car I looked at today.

1970 MGB,  mfg 9/70.  bare body resprayed (badly) in red.  It's more
simple to say what IS there, rather than say what was transferred to
another car.  It's got a good body.  All body parts except bumpers.
Wire wheels (decent shape).  All suspension.  Has untouched wiring
harness, heater, and hydraulics.  Has dash and all instruments.

New floors, but the crossmember under the floors is rusty.  Boot floor
is in near-perfect shape.

It's an older man in Grenada, Mississippi that wants $350 for it.  He
also has a running (started on first try) 72 that he wants $2500 for,
and a pair of TDs...one an older restoration, one a basket case, $10000
for both.

I just thought a CBB would be nice, especially one with wires.  But it
is really a good body for someone with a parts car.  If anyone wants to
get in touch with the man, drop me an e-mail.  I don't have space for
another MG; I should sell a few!!!

--
Tyson Sherman
mts3@ra.msstate.edu