Re: Battery Problems

To: "Jinny and Elaine" <bcandgirls@thurston.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Problems
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:25:14 -0000
As Andrew has already said - 12v and positive to positive, negative to
negative.  However I bought the cigar lighter adaptor that is normally used
to power equipment from the car battery, but connected it to the output of
my charger so it is a quick, clean and easy job to put the car on charge.

PaulH.