Norristown Directions

To: MGList <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Norristown Directions
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:21:06 -0500
Hey all.

Anyone have NON_NJ_Turnpike directions down to Norristown from NYC?  As
confident as I am that the Midget will make it,  I'd rather not push it for that
long.  Hence,  secondary roads are preferable.  All you folks with the old slow
cars should know all the back roads up and down the eastern seaboard.  How're
the A's getting there? ;) (Glad I picked up that NOMEX suit).

Mike

'78 Midget (huffing and puffing and ooops, was that a lug nut?)
'87 300zx (REALLY dirty and in need of lots of TLC.)