RE:Trip to England

To: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE:Trip to England
From: mrazor@kih.net
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 99 23:20:28 Taipei Standard Time
I visited Beaulieu over 12 years ago while stationed in England.  It is a great
trip for the Brit car lover.  They were having an autojumble at the time but I
was more taken with the museum and the grounds.  The car museum is a miniature
Disney World for cars.  The grounds, house and monastery are really neat.  I am
envious, would love to go back.
Of course, it has been a long time since I was there so it may have all changed.
THANS!
MIKE R