[Fwd: BMC Week, Dailey Drivers]

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: BMC Week, Dailey Drivers]
From: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 13:29:24 -0500
I drive mine about 40 percent of the time...a 73 B roadster.  Other car
is an Integra GS-R, which is much faster, has a heater and has a CD
player.  Yet still I find yself wanting to drive the B.

Definitely not a garage queen, though it went largely unused by the
previous owner in the last 5 years.  Which apparently is both good *and*
bad.

--
Karl Shultz   ||   karl.shultz@ibm.net