A gaggle of MGs

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A gaggle of MGs
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:47:59 -0800
Picked up a rear axle for the 77B today.  Yes, they are heavy!  The cars
scattered around the property are enough to make one drool, and cry.  They're
not under cover, except for the snow (Weston, Mass.).  Here's a combination for
you, side by side were the 610th MGB made and the 610th from the last MGB made.
Supposedly the highest VIN MGB in the States.  There were Magnettes and MGA's,
including a MKII with all of the twincam accoutrements present. There were parts
and pieces for TC/TD/TF.  Oh well, I've got my axle.  Now comes the fun part.
Grunt.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB x2