Re: Norristown - oops bust!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Norristown - oops bust!
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:43:18 -0600 (CST)
On 01/31/99 12:44:52 you wrote:
>Well the upshot is that the car finally died for good less than one mile
>from my house so son ans i trudged the last part on frozen feet - after
>an hour or so i can just about feel my extremities - and its too late to
>start all over again so ill do a bit of diagnosis this afternoon -
>Hope those that made it had fun - i tried!!!
>
>mike robson
>Damn 69 roadster
>70 BGT (wouldnt have treated me this way- and the heater works!)
>53 Riley

Yes we (or at least I) had fun. List members there were, in no particular
order, Rick B.in his
GT, Michael G., Dave H., Corey C., Larry M. in his Midget, topless (was like 10
degree today),
Alan H. and Gene Fox in his GT.

Dave Blackwell (for those who don't know, he sold Mike the engine) was there
and ask about you
so I told him that you "threw a rod" but were coming after him just ask soon as
the tow truck
dropped you home. You should have seen his face. I immediately told him I was
joking. You were
missed and after hearing your tale I'm glad I didn't try taking my GT instead
of the roadster.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch