Swiches and knobs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Swiches and knobs
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 00:58:20 +0510
Can someone from over the other side equator please tell me why I am
having such a hard time tracking down original-type replacement knobs
and switches for my 'B.  I need the push/pull light headlight switch and
a few 'toggle' switches (for wipers, etc.).

Maybe it is just an Australian thing as the US seems to have MG bodies
lying around in fields everywhere, but I can't even track down
second-hand switches (although I would rather have NEW... switches don't
last forever).

Any deals on a pile of switches as described and I might just go for it
and import them myself (come on you dealers, here is your big chance).

Eric
'68MGB MkII