Re: Body Repair 101 ?

To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Body Repair 101 ?
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 07:03:48 -0500 (EST)
Skye you should check the library they should have lots of books on body
repair. If you want a nice job though you really should take it to a body
shop and let them do it. Even a small dent will take a hours to repair and
the chance that it will be perfect is pretty slim. As soon as you put the
paint on you will see your mistakes. Body shops don't charge that much for
dent removal, where they get you is on the painting and all the extra
enviromental fees that they tack on.
...Art