Re: tow dolly ? License plates

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tow dolly ? License plates
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 05:51:35 -0800
I guess that I forgot what region of our country we were talking
about.  You boys with badges sometimes play by your own rules down
south, don't you?  Didn't I see Nory and John on that 60 Minutes piece
about law enforcement officers confiscating LBCs being trailered
without appropriate tow dolly license plates?

Lonn Howard (with valid plates on EVERYTHING)