Stuff on in Melbourne

To: eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Stuff on in Melbourne
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:48:48 +1000
Ok in the next two weeks we have.

Feb

14th Picnic at Hanging Rock (Will be there, with both cars)

20th All Makes Swap Meet (Footscray Fruit & Veg Market).(Large)

20-21 Ballarat Begonia Rally. (Mainly Vintage)

27 Unique Cars Pastlane. Cruise from City to Dromana (Down the Bay) Drive
in

26 - 28 Super Southern Swap Meet Ballarat (Huge, We are talking 2000+
Sites, mainly modern V8 Stuff, but worth a look)

This is just off the top of my head,  and there is nothing stopping us from
starting a list run, see how many of us there is in Melbourne.

Neil
64 MGB (Dodgy Rear Wheel bearing, should be fixed this weekend)
28 Graham Paige (Needs Some Exercise, Bit of a garage Queen)