Seat and Armrest Re-upholstery

To: "Fortin, Len" <fortinl@passport.ca>, "Smith, Preston" <prsmith@navnet.net>,
Subject: Seat and Armrest Re-upholstery
From: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 12:12:02 -0500
Hello all.  I was just going through the my PO's history of work on his
MGA and came across an instruction page, from Moss I believe, that
provides details on seat cover and arm rest installation.  Since there
has been a little traffic on the subject lately, I thought I would post
it.  I'll also stick it under the "Tech" section of my Home page.  It is
attached as a DOS Ascii Text (*.txt) file.

--
Regards, Eric Stephen

Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
It endureth and is always strong;
It liveth and conquereth for ever more;
The more thou searchest, the more thou shalt marvel.
- The Apocryphal Books of Esdras