Keys cut from codes!

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Keys cut from codes!
From: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 22:08:32 -0800
Well, to make a long story short, I lost the keys to my A in the move to
the new house. I found out via Moss the correct key blank number, and I
called up a friend of mine who happens to be a locksmith (great when you
are in a spot like this) and he said that he can cut the keys.
Now, remember I have yet to receive these keys, and also remember I have
no financial interest whatsoever, etc etc.

BUT, he ordered 10 keyblanks. I gave him the code from the barrel of my
ignition from the A. If anyone is interested, there is a chance to get
some CHEAP keys made for your A (maybe an early B?)

Drop me an email marked (keys) and I will fill you in and lets see if we
can't make this a nice resource for the list.
The locksmith is a super nice guy, and when I told him about my friends
on the MG list, he was more than happy to help.

that's about it.

Kevin Richards
62 MGA
sold the 77 last week (sob)