Eastwood Powder Coat MG Maroon

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Eastwood Powder Coat MG Maroon
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 19:04:45 -0500
Just as we were closing up at Norristown last Sunday the R&D guy from
Eastwood showed up with a sample of the MG Maroon Powder Coat - he
sprayed an MG Valve cover - Looked real good - Not quite the same as
Moss' Maroon - probably not exactly the same colour as the original
but close enough.  He also had a sample of the powder coat system
which I understands sells for about $150 - says they have already sold
over 6,000 units.

I think it was one of the list members in OZ that wanted someone to
check out the colour match.  Several of us looked at the sample and
as I say were impressed with the results.

No interest - just passing on what I saw.

Rick

<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm> Home page of the MG Council of
North America

<http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/9945>