Re: 68 MGB Air conditioning wanted

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 68 MGB Air conditioning wanted
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 07:45:13 -0800
I ran accross this ad at http://www.mgcars.org.uk under the classifieds.
I hope it helps you.

Eric

MGA-MGB AIR CONDITIONING BRACKETS

     AIR CONDITIONING MOUNTING BRACKETS AVAILABLE
     FOR MGA MGB WITH THE POPULAR SANDEN 507-508
     COMPRESSOR AT $150. PER SET. THIS SYSTEM DOES NOT
     USE THE AIR PUMP (WHICH IS NO LONGER ON A LOT OF
     CARS) BUT IS FAR SUPERIOR TO THE DEALER INSTALLED
     YORK SYSTEM IN SMOOTHNESS AND APPEARANCE.
     COMPLETE SYSTEM HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR THE MGA AND
     PROVEN THRU EXTENDED USE IN MY COUPE. KIT IS NOT
     AVAILABLE BUT INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS ARE.
     NO IN-CAR COMPONENTS AVAILABLE FOR THE MGB-SUGGEST OBTAIN
     THE DEALER INSTALLED PARTS AND CONVERT TO THE SANDEN COMPRESSOR.
     CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION.
     ART ZIESK

     Contact: ARTHUR ZIESK <AMZIESK @AOL.COM>
     DALLAS, Texas, USA
     Tel: 214-827-1130, Fax: 214-827-9450

     Advert placed 31-Jan-1999 at 20:38 (UK time) Advert expires
31-Mar-1999