MGB Air conditioning PARTS HAVE SOME

To: ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com
Subject: MGB Air conditioning PARTS HAVE SOME
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:46:52 EST
Hello Greg.   I have the compressor and bracket off a 79B.  More modern
compressor.  The compressor is frozen and has a double pulley.  Good core.
Also have the unit with the blower and condenor (?) .  Mounted in a black
plastic case that fits under passager side dash.  Double blower squire cages.
Two speed.  And works.  Has four port holes for ducting connections.  These
are all the parts I have.  Asking $175 + shipping.  Or will be carrying it to
Carlisle, Pa. in May.  John Rossi    Flintstone, GA