My New Site Is Up!

To: "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My New Site Is Up!
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:37:33 -0500
Hello All,
    My site has moved, been updated, but it still has the same great
features that you love!
    You'll notice that the site name is somewhat familiar - I am
being graciously hosted by Skye on his server.  This rids my site of
geocities pop-up ads that seemed to irritate so many people
(including myself).
    I consolidated all of my MG work files into The Fix Files, which
should make navigation a little easier.  Some of my recent fixes
were added, including my trunk carpeting message.  I also added more
pictures of my MGB while she was home and covered with snow at
X-mas.  Of interest to some is my new section of auto-related
writings.  Not all of my stuff is here, but most of it is.
Depending on reader response, I might add more...
    Finally, I am inviting all of you to send in your URL's of your
MG homepages.  I am adding a section of enthusiast sites that I will
update as often as possible.  If you're interested, please e-mail me
at mgb1974@hotmail.com and I'll do m best to get your site up as
soon as possible.
    Check it out, tell me what you think!  If you find any broken
links or other HTML errors, please let me know!  Thanks, and enjoy!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/index.htm