Re: English AA Badge

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: English AA Badge
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:05:21 -0000
Commiserations on your loss, I have my late father-in law's and I know a
replacement would not be the same.

Failing Oz, they are pretty common at autojumbles here in the UK.
Un-numbered ones from the 60's are about UKP25, earlier numbered ones a
little dearer I would expect.  I also seem to recall that the AA themselves
are now selling them.

PaulH.