Re: Two Dumb 'B Things

To: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>, "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Two Dumb 'B Things
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 14:11:18 -0000
It's normal, and if your demister vents are connected correctly and the fan
wired the correct way round you should have no trouble clearing it.  I find
if it's cold and wet, however, the fan will keep the screen mostly clear but
not the sides, but opening the 1/4 light then keeps everything clear.

Many years ago I bought a duster that was impregnated with some magic potion
that kept the glass clear, the duster was perpetually damp and it had to be
kept in a polythene bag.  One day my Mum found it in the door pocket (Mini)
and thought she would be helpful by hanging it on the washing line to dry.
Oh well, it was the thought that counts.

PaulH.