Strange coincidence today: 2/9/99

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Strange coincidence today: 2/9/99
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:47:22 -0400
Hey Listers...

' Gotta tell somebody about this.  Today, Feb 9th, was the day my wife went
in for surgical repair on a hernia (she's now fine, thanks, although a bit
uncomfortable - don't think I'll bring her home in the B).  I knew I'd have
some time to kill in the hospital so this morning I grabbed the handiest
reading material I could find - Jonathan Wood's updated "MG by McComb" (a
Christmas gift from my daughter).  So here I am on the 9th of February
1999, reading the introduction (page 9!) which  reads: "The seeds of this
book were sown... on 9 February 1959 - my thirty-second birthday - when I
started work at the M.G. Car Company..."

That was an interesting enough coincidence for Wilson McComb.  To suddenly
realize I was reading this 40 years later - to the day - Feb 9th, 1999 - on
Wilson McComb's birthday - that's a coincidence worth reporting, thought I!

So I have.  You can delete now.

Thanks,

Allen

Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<