Re: 77 MGB - it's gotta go

To: "Lee Daniels" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 77 MGB - it's gotta go
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:18:31 -0800
Question for the list about the wheels on this car.  What kind of wheels are
those called?  I've read here about Mini-lites (sp?), Rostyle, 60 spoke, and
others but I don't know one from the other.  The wheels on my 77RBB are like
the ones in this picture but without the silver (chrome?) highlights, just
drab black.  Is the silver area just paint?  TIA

Walt Goddard
77B
waltcpa@sierra.net

I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I
can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference.  Calvin