B post replacement

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: B post replacement
From: Larry Pitts <fuzzy@castles.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:25:30 -0800
Can anyone on the list provide any "experiences" in welding in a new B post.
Got caught in the lbc thing. You know, the more you find ... the more you
find. ( Good thing its a hobby). While replacing my sills I found the left
rear fender had been previously dinged and repaired. What's a little more
welding any way? Now I've come to the conclusion that the LH B post has
really been repaired (bondo) and will not provide an adequate or straight
welding surface for my new fender. This maybe alittle more than I bargained
for. Time is on my side, although I don't think I'll be driving for lbc
week.
Any comments are welcome! ( Lurk mode back on)

                                                Larry
                                                fuzzy@castles.com
'70 GT.
'73 Roadster