RE: Compression check and advice please

To: BDurgin1@aol.com
Subject: RE: Compression check and advice please
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:23:41 -0800
Bruce;

        Keep on driving it.  Keep an eye on the #3 valve adjustment.  You
may have a receding valve that will keep on moving.  Worst case you may have
an exhaust valve that is burning.  You will know as it gets worse.  The car
will run merrily on 3 cylinders, so you should not have to worry about
getting stranded.  When the problem gets worse it would probably be a good
time to take the car out of service and do a full freshen up.

Kelvin.