Re: More parts (long)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More parts (long)
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:39:09 -0500
Mike Razor wrote:

 Need to pass on a non runner, to lazy or busy to do another full
restoration.  Know of some others that are looking and I will pass it
on.
 THANKS!
 MIKE R
 Thanks for the interest in the MGCGT, He does have a person coming to
 look at it Mon or Tuesday

   He is really thankfull for the list as it has helped him move some
 spare stuff and raise $$ for his roof project. He earns his living on
 just LBC's and is a devoted "preservationist" as he calls himself. But
 he makes just enough and not any more. If there is no strident
objection
 I will post some more stuff from him maybe next week. It is amazing
some
 of the things he has hidden in his barn ask Frank K (swamp yankee)
 Carl F
 67B (somewhere in between 0-10 coats of BRG#2 as I write) :-)