Re: OT: 56K Line Speed?

To: neilc@tradesrv.com.au
Subject: Re: OT: 56K Line Speed?
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:22:00 EST
In a message dated 2/14/99 4:15:03 AM Central Standard Time,
neilc@tradesrv.com.au writes:

<< Can't you folks get Cable Internet in the US? We do here, it rocks! Too
 quick!  >>

   Yes, Neil!!  I got it about a month ago and it more than "rocks"!!! <VMG>
I did an W98 update the other day that said it would take 38 mts. on a
28.8 modem and it took just under 3 mts!!!!  Connection time is so fast
I now longer can even light a cig much less go get a cup-a-joe (or beer
later<G>!).

   Kai, I have had exactly "0" problems!!  That said, on phone lines (56er)
disconncts average 4 a week!! <F>  That was a ROYAL PAIN.

   And for LBC content, I d/l'ed a batch of Healey pics (10) from a customer
in less that 2 mts. !!

          Ed